WebAssembly Games Hacking
Last modified: 2022-12-01
A browser extension for hacking WebAssembly games. To use it, open developer tool in Chrome or Firefox, and select Cetus tab.
Guess the Random Number
- First off, try manually input the guessing number. Maybe you will fault then copy the result.
- Open developer tool and Cetus, in Search panel, paste the number in the Value form.
- Select “EQ (equal)”, and Value Type, Only Aligned Address?("yes").
- Click “Search” button.
- If you will not get the result, try again.
- If you will get the result, click the bookmark icon on the right of the result.
- Move to the Bookmarks panel.
- You need to try the guessing, then you should know the value of the bookmark will change.
- Convert the hex value to decimal number and input it.
Manipulate Character’s Health
- Open Search panel, empty value in the Value and click Search (or Restart Search) button.
- Take damage on purpose.
- In Search panel of the Cetus, select “LT” operator and search again.
- It will show the results.
- One of the results is most likely the Health you just lost, so bookmark it.
- Move to the Bookmarks panel, check the “Freeze” on the address you’ve bookmarked now.
- You've frozen your HP now, so taking damage shouldn't reduce your HP.